Master’s Degree Programs
- Standard X Mark sheet
- Standard XII Mark sheet (Min 55-65%)
- Bachelor Degree / Provisional Certificate with mark lists (semester wise)
- IELTS: For most courses and universities, International students are required to take IELTS (International English Language Test)
- TOEFL: This test is conducted by ETS for International students applying to a Universities abroad.
- GMAT: For most management courses, International students are required to take GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). GMAT is not required by Australian university for MBA. Most Australian Universities do not require the GRE for admission to post graduate courses.
Letters of Recommendation
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Research Proposal (for research programs only)
- Detailed research proposal
- Abstracts, research publications etc.