Advantages of studying in Ireland
· Accepts students for post-graduation with 15 yrs of education, unlike some countries.
· One of the best education systems in Europe (2004 IMD World Competitiveness Report) with some history rich in tradition and learning.
· Quality education leading to rapid growth of economy. It has 4.4% unemployment rate.
· Over 2,00,000 international students.
· 1-year master's degree
· No prior work experience required for MBA
· International Students can work Part-time (approximately 20 hrs./week)
· Excellent wages: € 8-9 per hr.
· Government policy on investment in research to develop Ireland as a knowledge society.
· Close links between educational institutions & thriving economy.
· Temperate climate. It rarely drops below freezing and snow is uncommon.
· Modern lively, safe & secure environment in which one can live, work & study.
· An English speaking country.